Oaks North Community Center is the Master Homeowner Association for 1,963 homes in the Oaks North community. The Community Center provides governing and legal documents required for the sale of each unit for the Oaks North Community Center, Inc. only.
AGENTS: You must contact the individual sub-Association related to your escrow for their required escrow document process.
To avoid delays in closing, requests for document packages and information should be made at least 3 weeks prior to the close of escrow.
In order to receive document packages and related information, please complete the following:
1. Our office requires a request on your letterhead with the escrow officer name, escrow number, property address and seller name.
2. A Completed Sellers Authorization Form
and Escrow Documents Order Form
. We can ONLY accept forms signed by the owner we have on file. If ownership information has changed, please also include proof of ownership (trust documents, power of attorney, death certificates, deeds, etc)
3. Buyer(s) completed Age Verification forms with both sides completed and proof of age
4. Document fees must be paid upfront prior to the assimilation of packets. Checks may be made payable to Oaks North Community Center, Inc and sent to our office at 12578 Oaks North Drive, San Diego, CA 92128.
5. Payments and signed documents, when received in our office, shall begin the time line for escrow processing.
6. A $100.00 transfer fee is due at the close of escrow.
7. Provide any ownership information that may expedite the process.
Escrow requests are processed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please note: Upfront payments are not accepted at our office prior to escrow request and completed forms being submitted to our office. Please note: that the timeline greatly increases when we do not have proper ownership information. It is advised that you contact the office to verify what information we have on file. Document Packages should be picked up by messenger/courier. Please feel free to contact me for any further assistance.
IF THE PROPERTY IS LOCATED IN AN HOA, PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY FOR INFORMATION ON THEIR PROCESS.
Chapala, Oaks North 3 Corp 2, Mirador, Villas, One Oaks North (Oaks North Drive HOA), contact: ELITE MGT. 858-485-0672
Oaks North 2 Corp 1, contact: P&K MGT. 760-746-9172
Oaks North Village, contact: PACIFIC SUNCOAST MGT. 760-459-8164
Marbella Accounting ONLY, contact: 760-751-5444